"College Town" Perugia by Kbird009
Perugia Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 373 photos
Perugia is a town with an incerdible night life. The stairs are the place to be for any young person to be. The town looks kinda dull in the day, but it lights up at night. And with the University for Foreigners and other exchange programs being run in the city, young students ready to party arent hard to find.
AAA Travel Guide- Most of the main sights are on or near Corso Vanucci, a wide and gracious street running to Piazza IV Novembre, where you'll find the Duomo (Cathedral).
Just walking through the main square, one can't miss the fountain. Its beautiful.
AAA Travel Guide- The 13th Century Fontana Maggiore. This 2 basin fountain was sculpted by Nicola and Giovanni Pisano and is surrounded by statues and carvings; those showing the months of the year are particularly charming.
- Pros:Never hard to find new people to get to know.
- Cons:Small streets that can get a person lost easily.
- In a nutshell:A town I wouldn't mind studying and living in.
Built before the Romans, this is enormous archway into the city looks as if it were only built in the 1800s. It is... more travel advice
Kbird009's Related Pages
Perugia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perugia - Umbria Jazz 2003"
- "Perugia, Dolci and Jazz"
- "Un saluto dalla citta del cioccolato"
- "A quiet university town when school isn't in!"
- "Perugia - UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!"
- "Perche no Perugia?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perugia
- Hotels in Perugia
- Transportation in Perugia
- Nightlife in Perugia
- Restaurants in Perugia
- Shopping in Perugia
- Warnings and Dangers in Perugia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perugia
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Perugia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perugia
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vatican City Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grünendeich Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Newport Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kassel Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 2 travelogues
- Boulder City Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue