"Heathrow - Megalith of an airport" Heathrow by timtregenza
Heathrow Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 109 photos
Heathrow is big. It is also, in places, old. This means that the standard of facilities around the airport vary considerably.
When travelling through Heathrow, always allow plenty of time. Although quite efficient in comparison to many airports, the sheer volume of people means that things can go wrong.
- Pros:A big hub
- Cons:Can be rather busy
- In a nutshell:Better than Frankfurt and CDG
When travelling through Heathrow, do your shopping before you get into Terminal 1 domestic departures, as there is... more travel advice
timtregenza's Related Pages
Heathrow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE GATEWAY TO UK"
- "The huge nest of aircraft called Heathrow"
- "Heathrow - Grey depressing ***hole."
- "I Can't Believe This is Not the Busiest Airport"
- "Greater London Airport"
- "Heathrow - Megalith of an airport"
- "The fun begins"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heathrow
- Hotels in Heathrow
- Transportation in Heathrow
- Restaurants in Heathrow
- Shopping in Heathrow
- Warnings and Dangers in Heathrow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heathrow
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Heathrow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heathrow
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 136 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basque Country Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 12 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Portugalete Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Segovia Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.