"Arrecife - Pleasant in being ordinary" Arrecife by timtregenza
Arrecife Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 31 photos
Arrecife is a "Spanish" town on an Island full of foreigners. It does not have too much to recommend it, but if you want something closer to the real Spain, then it may be worth a visit.
- Pros:Real Spain where little of it exists
- Cons:Lacks interest compared to mainland regional capitals
- In a nutshell:Worth a day trip
timtregenza's Related Pages
Arrecife Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gorgeous Arrecife"
- "Arrefice (Lanzarote)"
- "Arrecife - Pleasant in being ordinary"
- "The Islands capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arrecife
- Hotels in Arrecife
- Restaurants in Arrecife
- Shopping in Arrecife
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arrecife
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Arrecife?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arrecife
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 136 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basque Country Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 12 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Portugalete Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Segovia Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.