Briones Things to Do Tips by timtregenza
Briones Things to Do: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Sata Maria, Briones
This beautiful 16th century church is at the heart of the village. Its altarpiece and other religious artwork within are impressive.
Directions: You cannot miss it.
Museo del Vino, Briones
This impressive new museum of wine-making is well constructed and accessible for people with disabilities. It tells the history of wine making.
There is a good restaurant and shop too.
timtregenza's Related Pages
Briones Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tlokweng Hotels
- Hacienda Margarita Hotels
- Teddington Hotels
- Póvoa de Varzim Hotels
- Big Bear Lake
Badges & Stats in Briones
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Briones?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Briones
Photos in BrionesSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 136 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basque Country Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 12 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Portugalete Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Segovia Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.