"Gernika" Guernica y Luno by timtregenza
Guernica y Luno Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 46 photos
Gernika (stress on the "i") is in truth a dull market town with a great deal of symbolism.
People know the town from the painting of the bombing.
There is more to it than that, but it not the most interesting place in the Basque country.
- Pros:Historic and symbolic
- Cons:A little dull
- In a nutshell:A name to know and visit - once
This sculpture park is located near to the Basque parliament building and museums, and gives tranquility to the area. more travel advice
There are regular trains to Gernika from Artxuri Station (at least once an hour, normally two an hour) on Euskotren. It... more travel advice
timtregenza's Related Pages
Guernica y Luno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guernica - Gernika."
- "GERNIKA, EUSKADI SYMBOL"
- "La Casa de Junta de Gernika"
- "Gernikako arbola"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guernica y Luno
- Hotels in Guernica y Luno
- Transportation in Guernica y Luno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guernica y Luno
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Guernica y Luno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guernica y Luno
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bilbao Intro, 136 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Basque Country Intro, 22 reviews, 20 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 25 reviews, 10 photos
- Brussels Intro, 20 reviews, 12 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Portugalete Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Segovia Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.