"The Great U.P. North" Calumet by jaeda
Calumet Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 69 photos
The Upper Peninsula of Michigan has been my home for over twenty-two years. A natural masterpiece, the UP is home to lovers of the outdoors, snow, and the majestic waters of Lake Superior. I've been fortunate to explore the beauties of the UP, but the Keweenaw Peninsula remains one of my favorites. The following tips allow you to get a closer glimpse into one of Michigan's most beloved destinations. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions!
- Pros:natural surrounding, small, non-commercialized, historical
- Cons:small, lacks diversity
- In a nutshell:A great place for the wandering traveler
The Great Bear Chase is an annual event, usually held in mid-March, at the Sweedtown Ski Trails in Calumet, MI. The... more travel advice
Bring warm clothing no matter what time of year you go! Temps can range from the 90's (Farenheit) in the summer to -15... more travel advice
jaeda's Related Pages
Calumet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Calumet, Michigan Near My Second Home"
- "The Great U.P. North"
- "A Mining Town After the Mines Are Shut Down"
- "Basaic Calumet Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calumet
- Hotels in Calumet
- Transportation in Calumet
- Nightlife in Calumet
- Restaurants in Calumet
- Shopping in Calumet
- Warnings and Dangers in Calumet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calumet
- 11 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Calumet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calumet
Top 10 Pages
- Calumet Intro, 11 reviews, 6 photos
- Houghton Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Novi Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Laurium Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Lansing 3 reviews
- Brazil Intro, 2 reviews
- Ann Arbor Intro, 2 reviews
- Honolulu Intro, 1 review
- Mackinac Island Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.