"The end of the Gulf" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait by Levente_D
Kuwait Travel Guide: 275 reviews and 746 photos
The State of Kuwait is so rich in oil so locals don't really have to work but they have jobs in the state owned sectors. All the rest is done by foreign labour mainly from India, Pakistan and Philippines and this makes Kuwait to have a taste of the Arabic world with Indian and other "spices".
Kuwait has a great location and great beeches but they are a "bit" dirty although the water is splendid!
- Pros:Quite safe!
- Cons:Not tourist centred and no alcohool!
- In a nutshell:Not the best tourist spot.
If you go out for the unbeateble "nightlife" than you should go a bit earlier and enjoy the dusk ... it's beautiful,... more travel advice
If you want to eat something without having surprises than the best solution always is the fast food and just follow the... more travel advice
Levente_D's Related Pages
Kuwait Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kuwait City - A hidden gem"
- "My First visit to the Gulf - Im in Kuwait!"
- "Hala Kuwait!"
- "The end of the Gulf"
- "A reborn city"
- "With A Little Help of Her Friends"
- "Al Kuwait"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuwait
- Hotels in Kuwait
- Transportation in Kuwait
- Nightlife in Kuwait
- Restaurants in Kuwait
- Shopping in Kuwait
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuwait
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuwait
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kuwait?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuwait
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 25 reviews, 16 photos
- Hungary Intro, 22 reviews, 15 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Step Pyramid of Zoser Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Romania Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Cairo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.