Olongapo City Warnings Or Dangers Tips by lemon4juice
Olongapo City Warnings and Dangers: 5 reviews and 1 photos
As I keep on mentioning, traffic enforcers are very strict. Comply with their traffic signs. If there's a STOP sign, stop for atleast 5 seconds before proceeding. STOP signs can be seen anywhere, on the passage, highway or maybe drawn on the board. Just be cautious looking up and down STOP sign might be present, specially on intersections.
More Reviews (7)
- NATURE ADVENTURES
- DUTY FREES SHOPS
- MEDS, MEDS, MEDS
- FROM SBMA GATE TO DUTY FREE SHOPS
lemon4juice's Related Pages
Olongapo City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I LIVE here"
- "Hotel Marmont"
- "wElCoMe To My OlOnGaPo PaGe!"
- "Olongapo City"
- "SUBIC BAY METROPOLITAN AREA"
- "Baloy Beach Strip in Olongapo City"
- "Development in harmony with nature"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olongapo City
- Hotels in Olongapo City
- Transportation in Olongapo City
- Nightlife in Olongapo City
- Restaurants in Olongapo City
- Shopping in Olongapo City
- Warnings and Dangers in Olongapo City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Olongapo City
- 8 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Olongapo City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olongapo City
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Galera Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Albuquerque Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Olongapo City Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denver 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Santa Cruz 1 review