Olongapo City Favorite Tips by lemon4juice
Olongapo City Favorites: 10 reviews and 20 photos
Favorite thing: SBMA itself is like a big town in an enclosed/secluded environment. As we recall it's history, it was a former US Military Base, so to speak everything basic that you need is there. From food, clothing, shelter, recreation and even jobs can be offered by Subic Bay Freeport. People are well disciplined especially in obeying traffic rules and regulations. Any types of clothes can be worn inside the base as mix cultures are present, so wear the most comfortable shirt that you want or the hippiest clothes that you want to show to the people. Nothing strict generally but you must observe their traffic rules and regulations.
More Reviews (7)
- NATURE ADVENTURES
- DUTY FREES SHOPS
- MEDS, MEDS, MEDS
- FROM SBMA GATE TO DUTY FREE SHOPS
lemon4juice's Related Pages
Olongapo City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I LIVE here"
- "Hotel Marmont"
- "wElCoMe To My OlOnGaPo PaGe!"
- "Olongapo City"
- "SUBIC BAY METROPOLITAN AREA"
- "Baloy Beach Strip in Olongapo City"
- "Development in harmony with nature"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olongapo City
- Hotels in Olongapo City
- Transportation in Olongapo City
- Nightlife in Olongapo City
- Restaurants in Olongapo City
- Shopping in Olongapo City
- Warnings and Dangers in Olongapo City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Olongapo City
- 8 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Olongapo City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olongapo City
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Galera Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Albuquerque Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines 11 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Olongapo City Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denver 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Santa Cruz 1 review