"The wonderful land" Denmark by tracknfield
Denmark Travel Guide: 7,224 reviews and 19,327 photos
I lived in Denmark for 11 months. I learned the danish way of life. I became fluent in danish and i even had dreams in danish. Everything was danish. My friends and family i met and gained told me i acted more danish than American. I lost my American accent and gained a danish/european accent. Living in Denmark for 11 months was a dream come true and i am so glad i got to experience the danish way of life.
This is the Tommerup train station on fyn. I spend countless hours waiting on the train going to school and back home again. This train station means alot to me and it would to you also if you took the train to the city and waited for it every day.
- Pros:rich in culture, friendly, most know english
- Cons:hard language to learn
- In a nutshell:Denmark is a great country and if you get a change to experience it---GO!!!
Jensen's Bøfhus is a great price and great tasting food. You can buy lunch for 50 kroner and it is too much food to eat.... more travel advice
This town is wonderful. Skagen is at the very north tip of Jylland (jutland) it is where the 2 bodies of water meet. It... more travel advice
tracknfield's Related Pages
Denmark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the place where my grandma came from"
- "COPENHAGEN-One of Europes Oldest cities..."
- "On top of Denmark"
- "Home of Legoland, HC Andersen and butter cookies"
- "DENMARK - welcome to Scandanavia!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Denmark
- Hotels in Denmark
- Transportation in Denmark
- Nightlife in Denmark
- Restaurants in Denmark
- Shopping in Denmark
- Warnings and Dangers in Denmark
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Denmark
- 11 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Denmark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denmark
Top 5 Pages
- Denmark Intro, 11 reviews, 39 photos
- California Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Germany Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 1 review, 6 photos