"Telc" Telc by Kettleman
Telc Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 372 photos
My first visit to Telc was in 1992 when a work colleague at the Gymnazium where I worked took us for a drive in their car.
I was amazed at the main square and the buildings that reminded me of Brugge and other Flemish towns.
Although a little run down it was very nice.
Since then, many of the facias have been restored and the town is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Simply walking around the town let's you step back in time except for the cars parked all over!
Perhaps, the next move is to ban all but essential vehicles from the centre to keep it clean and also give the visitors the sight of the town as it was built.
- In a nutshell:lovely village
Not stayed here but have had lunch and beer on their deck in the summer months on many occasions. Olde worlde and the... more travel advice
A nice play to stay and possibly the best hotel in the area. By Western standards it is quite cheap but by Czech wages... more travel advice
Kettleman's Related Pages
Telc Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TELC - brings you back to Renaissance times"
- "The Pastels of Telc"
- "TELC AND THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN SQUARE!"
- "Renaissance city and home of my ancestors"
- "A Little Town to Fall in Love With"
- "fascinated by colors and reflections"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Telc
- Hotels in Telc
- Transportation in Telc
- Nightlife in Telc
- Restaurants in Telc
- Shopping in Telc
- Warnings and Dangers in Telc
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Telc
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Telc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Telc
Photos in TelcSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hythe Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 17 photos
- Brno Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Ieper Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heiligenblut Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Dover Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue