"Tito?" Kumrovec by Kettleman
Kumrovec Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 78 photos
When staying for a few days in Zagreb we had a ride out to Kumrovec to see the museum dedicated to Marshal Tito.
We didn't know what to expect and it was 1986 when the Cold War was still in full swing.
All I can remember is a vast concrete centre and gift shops.
Kettleman's Related Pages
Kumrovec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kumrovec - the Old Village Museum"
- "Day trip to Marshall Tito's birth place"
- "Museum Old Village Kumrovec"
- "Titos birthplace & Village Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kumrovec
- Transportation in Kumrovec
- Nightlife in Kumrovec
- Restaurants in Kumrovec
- Warnings and Dangers in Kumrovec
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kumrovec
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kumrovec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kumrovec
Photos in KumrovecSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hythe Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 17 photos
- Brno Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Ieper Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heiligenblut Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Dover Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue