"Back down south..." Long Ditton by Kettleman
Long Ditton Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
When we moved south in November 1965 after 10 years in exile in Chadderton near Oldham, we moved into the Corner Shop on the Portsmouth Road.
Next door was one private house and the rest of the block was owned by long established motorcycle and car dealer's Comerfords, the shop no exception.
The old British bikes in the huge warehouse like "graveyard" were a thrill for my brother and me to play on.
Comerfords has long gone to the wall and the last time I was there was 10 years after we moved away when I bought a Honda CB550 off them.
Kettleman's Related Pages
Long Ditton Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Long Ditton
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Long Ditton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Long Ditton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hythe Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 17 photos
- Brno Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Ieper Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heiligenblut Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Dover Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue