"Benicarlo or Bust" Benicarló by Kettleman
Benicarló Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 5 photos
I've been to Benicarlo twice, firstly in 1991 and again a few years later, on both occasions staying a the Parador down by the sea.
For the British this is a rare part of the Spanish mediterranean coast and all the better for it.
The first time was due to a fault that developed on my Suzuki Cavalcade. Simply the thicker grease that is okay in UK had melted and so my clutch lever didn't work! properly! Maddening but true.
- Pros:"Spanish", Few British Tourists
- In a nutshell:A chance to see Spain on holiday!
Kettleman's Related Pages
Benicarló Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Benicarló
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Benicarló?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Benicarló
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hythe Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 17 photos
- Brno Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Ieper Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heiligenblut Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Dover Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Benicarló hotel reviews
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 10, 2013