"Abbeville" Abbeville by Kettleman
Abbeville Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 41 photos
I have ridden through the city on a few occasions and only ever stopped to get petrol, never having stayed before. Since they built the A16, even the petrol stop has moved!
So to actually stay there was a chance to see what the city had to offer. As it was World Cup in Germany, and France were playing their Quarter Final game with Brazil on the Saturday evening we went into the city to see the big screen and the fans.
We had a good time despite the poor meal in a local restaurant ? see tips.
After the match, the fans were on the streets and it was a great site to join in the celebrations!
ALLEZ LES BLEUS
Restaurant on the old RN1 as you enter Abbeville from the north. Access is not as easy as the local council have put a... more travel advice
An overnight stay on the way back from somehere else. F1 hotels are at the bottom of the Accorhotels ladder but are... more travel advice
Kettleman's Related Pages
Abbeville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A B B E V I L L E"
- "Lots to do. Pleasant place. Good base."
- "Abbeville: A delightful little town in France."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abbeville
- Hotels in Abbeville
- Restaurants in Abbeville
- Shopping in Abbeville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abbeville
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Abbeville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abbeville
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hythe Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 17 photos
- Brno Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Ieper Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heiligenblut Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Dover Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue