"Picturesque?" La Roque-Gageac by Kettleman
La Roque-Gageac Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 68 photos
The first time I went to La Roque-Gageac was back in 1973 on a family holiday with my Ma, Pa and little brother.
We stayed locally in a campsite in a tent owned and supplied by Canvas Holidays.
As well as trips out to the places that fill this part of the Dordogne we spent many a happy hour playing on the river in canoes owned by the campsite.
- Pros:Scenic, river acess
Kettleman's Related Pages
La Roque-Gageac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming village stretched along the Dordogne"
- "And a big rock at that"
- "La Roque Gageac"
- "One of the Most Beautiful Villages Imaginable"
- "A Cliff-Side Dordogne River Town"
- "Climb into La Roque-Gageac"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Roque-Gageac
- Hotels in La Roque-Gageac
- Transportation in La Roque-Gageac
- Restaurants in La Roque-Gageac
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in La Roque-Gageac
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to La Roque-Gageac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Roque-Gageac
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hythe Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 17 photos
- Brno Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Ieper Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heiligenblut Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Dover Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue