"St Cyprien sur Mer" Saint-Cyprien-Plage by Kettleman
Saint-Cyprien-Plage Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
I was lookingfor a holiday trip to combine some beach time and the de rigeur tan with a chance to have rides out into the countryside.
In the end we went by car and when not caught up in traffic we were parked.
The town itself is strung along the coast for a few kilometres and nowhere is nore than 500m from the beach.
Plenty of places to eat and drink and of course the beach is very good, sandy and the water warm.
- Pros:plenty of hotels, apartments and places to eat and drink
- Cons:too much traffic in August!!!
Kettleman's Related Pages
Saint-Cyprien-Plage Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Saint-Cyprien-Plage
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Saint-Cyprien-Plage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Cyprien-Plage
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hythe Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 17 photos
- Brno Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Ieper Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heiligenblut Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Dover Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue