"My (former) Home" New York City by Minstrelette
New York City Travel Guide: 15,714 reviews and 31,492 photos
I used to live in Midtown on the east side. This neighbourhood's under a lot of construction right now.
My old neighbourhood has an obscene amount of banks and chain stores.
I prefer the West Village- much more unique and interesting in every way.
- Pros:more diverse than most places
- Cons:losing a lot of the diversity
- In a nutshell:It's home (for now).
The food at Bice was delicious (expensive but worth it). The service was slow. The atmosphere was comfortable. The thing... more travel advice
Sitting upstairs in this cozy restaurant, you forget that you're on busy 57th Street. Service is often slow but friendly... more travel advice
Minstrelette's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "I loved it - and I don't even like apples!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 25 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- South Berwick Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portsmouth Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marrakesh Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blacksburg Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Zürich Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos