"A cute New England town" South Berwick by Minstrelette
South Berwick Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 28 photos
I love the old colonial homes in South Berwick.
It's great to spend an afternoon at this lovely park. I love sitting by the Salmon Falls River.
It's also nice to spend an afternoon checking out the historic houses and shops along Main Street.
- Pros:cute, quiet, historic
- Cons:seems to be losing some of it's local businesses
- In a nutshell:Great place to visit if you're in the area.
Spring Hill is a pretty place to spend an afternoon. Bring a picnic. Play volleyball. Enjoy the pond. If you're there in... more travel advice
If you're strolling down Main Street (perhaps after visiting the Jewett House), be sure to stop in SoBo Books and... more travel advice
Minstrelette's Related Pages
South Berwick Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in South Berwick
- 7 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to South Berwick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Berwick
Photos in South BerwickSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- South Berwick Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portsmouth Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marrakesh Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Blacksburg Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Zürich Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos