"Puna..CRIKEY!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Punakaiki by Duffelgirl
Punakaiki Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 91 photos
With all the lush vegetation and the big ferns in the rainforest I kept half expecting a T-Rex to come charging out of the undergrowth.
The west coast is just an awesome place - it's so wild and untamed - nature has no mercy.
Homemade bread, fresh muffins, 10 minutes walk to beach, small wooden cabins, comfortable rooms, log fire and a great... more travel advice
The West coast of the South Island is, hmmm, how can I put this? Damp - VERY damp. It does have a rainforest climate... more travel advice
Duffelgirl's Related Pages
Punakaiki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "This Place Rocks...."
- "Perpendicular Point"
- "Pancake Rocks"
- "How do you pronounce that!! PUNAKAIKI!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Punakaiki
- Hotels in Punakaiki
- Transportation in Punakaiki
- Restaurants in Punakaiki
- Shopping in Punakaiki
- Warnings and Dangers in Punakaiki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Punakaiki
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Punakaiki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punakaiki
Top 10 Pages
- Bristol Intro, 23 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- England Intro, 2 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- south island (physical feature ) Intro, 14 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Hungary Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Berchtesgaden Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Arcachon Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos