"OREGON- the state with 2 syllables, not 3" Silverton by joyryd
Silverton Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 53 photos
Earlier this year, I visited a friend who lives here, in the town of Silverton. Their claim to fame is the nearby Silver Falls State Park, which I would say is a must see if you're ever in the area. Its a beautiful drive through rolling green countryside, and a perfectly picturesque hike down to the Silver Falls Park. Please see the link below for more info on the town of Silverton.
The Silver Falls State Park- hike to over 10 waterfalls, ranging from 27 to 130 feet. This picture was taken from behind... more travel advice
Visit local Mt. Angel, OR for their local version of the Oktoberfest- great fun! Usually held the middle of... more travel advice
joyryd's Related Pages
Silverton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Silver Falls and Oregon Garden"
- "OREGON- the state with 2 syllables, not 3"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Silverton
- Hotels in Silverton
- Transportation in Silverton
- Nightlife in Silverton
- Restaurants in Silverton
- Warnings and Dangers in Silverton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Silverton
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Silverton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Silverton
Photos in SilvertonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- White Salmon Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Cancún Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Silverton Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Italy Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- San Francisco 1 review, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Reno Intro, 1 review, 2 photos