"Welcome to my Scotland page" Scotland by Krumel
Scotland Travel Guide: 13,317 reviews and 30,652 photos
Scotland is a magnificent place with a troubled history, dramatic landscapes and lots and lots of sheep. This fellow here from the Rare Breeds Farm in Oban must have been one of the friendliest that I have come across.
The first time I went there for 3 weeks in 1998 with a friend, and we did a little tour around Scotland, starting in Edinburgh, from there to Inverness, Drumnadrochit and Fort William, and back to Edinburgh with a stop-over in Stirling. We both had only brought one pair of shorts each for the odd sunny day that we might get if we were lucky, but as it turned out we were hardly wearing anything else for the 3 weeks. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. Jealous now, are you?
Since then I have been back at least once a year. I have friends in Glasgow, and we sometimes rent a cottage somewhere in the countryside for a week and explore the surroundings. And there are some breathtaking surroundings in Scotland to explore!
With the New VT and all its new locations I have moved most of my info on Scotland to the relevant pages. Although most of the pictures are scanned in at this stage there is still a lot of info missing, but I will gradually fill in the texts.
My favourite part of Scotland are the Highlands, especially the area around Fort William south of Loch Ness. The scenery... more travel advice
Going back to Glasgow after a week on the Isle of Mull we stopped at Loch Lomond. The weather was as good as it will... more travel advice
Krumel's Related Pages
Scotland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Scotland For The Brave"
- "Scotland Travel Tips - Scotland Edinburgh Orkney"
- "My Scotland page"
- "Alba, Caledonia, "God's Country"; this is Scotland"
- "Ben-UK's Scotland page"
- "Scotland, a sassenach's view"
- "BONNIE SCOTLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scotland
- Hotels in Scotland
- Transportation in Scotland
- Nightlife in Scotland
- Restaurants in Scotland
- Shopping in Scotland
- Warnings and Dangers in Scotland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Scotland
- 19 Reviews
- 86 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Scotland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scotland
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 24 reviews, 118 photos, 4 travelogues
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 16 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination County Donegal Intro, 19 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- County Kerry Intro, 16 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Watamu Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tsavo National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- County Galway Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue