"The desert flower" Torreón by luisrobledo
Torreón Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 7 photos
Once Pancho Villa made him battles in Mexican Plateau, Torreon was a very important point for traffic for commerce, travels, and militar.
Torreon was developed in cotton production, recently, its milk industry is a very important item in all Mexico (industrias Lala). Here is the centerpoint for a big supermarket in Mexico, this is Soriana, its has very supermarkets in north of this country.
Soccer is the bigger sport played here. Santos Laguna is the team for this place, and Corona Stadium its home.
- In a nutshell:Visit Torreon, you'll appreciate
luisrobledo's Related Pages
Torreón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WOOOW TORREON COAHUILA!!!"
- "The desert flower"
- "Torreon hotels"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torreón
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Torreón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torreón
Top 5 Pages
- Monterrey Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Catarina Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 1 photo
- Nuevo Laredo Intro, 1 photo