"seth0919's new Sanibel Page" Sanibel by seth0919
Sanibel Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 7 photos
This little island off Fort Myers is a great little getaway. I went there with my family, I was probably 13 or 14 at the time.
The island is great fun....very relaxing and not a single "fast food" restaurant on the island (by law).
Another thing I remember about the island, Jimmy Buffett supports the Manatee's (sea cows) that live off the shores of Sanibel, and therefore you hear a lot of his music in the local shops.
seth0919's Related Pages
Sanibel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Meggi's Sanybel Page"
- "tmyanks24's new Sanibel Page"
- "Sanibel is a great family vacation spot!"
- "Pbjclimber's Sanibel Page"
- "seth0919's new Sanibel Page"
- "Tchr's Sanibel Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sanibel
- Hotels in Sanibel
- Nightlife in Sanibel
- Restaurants in Sanibel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sanibel
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sanibel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sanibel
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 15 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Seward Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- San Diego Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Napa Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Phoenix Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Paihia Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos