"My home" Mol by jverstri
Mol Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 26 photos
As I found a nice job here after I got graduated, I moved to this town (in fact, only 35 km from the village where I grew up - also in the "Campine" region). It's not very large, but it has a lively centre, most services are nearby, and it's well connected (Antwerp is only about 40 min by train). It's also great for outdoors - the woods and lakes are within easy reach.
Recently, my travelling has slowed down a bit as I am constructing my own house. I try to do it the ecological way (strawbale, earth plaster,...), that involves quite some time, but it's fun and stimulates creativity a lot.
UPDATE: I finally moved in in December 2012...
jverstri's Related Pages
Mol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mol, one would almost think you go underground"
- "Only in Mol Belgium can one see hands like these"
- "My home"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mol
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Mol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mol
Photos in MolSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Finland Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Mol Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Switzerland Intro, 1 photo