"Discoveries are everywhere..." jverstri's Profile
Genuine, rewarding travel experiences come to me when I get around on my own strength. This way, I try not do not disturb too much the places visited, and I still feel like a real traveller. Physical effort combined with mental relief.
I particularly like travelling on bicycle - to me it is an ideal way of travelling around. My personal views on that in another chapter. Also public transport is a very important source of getting into contact other people. And take your time... To do lists, must see's,... - just add up to the stress to do everything as efficient as possible. My best memories were never planned - and as they are unique to everybody else, I have no recipe for the best vacation. But I hope my thoughts, tips, ... contribute in a modest way to my fellow travellers - as I hope also to find some interesting stories, people, tips,... here.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- updated a Mol Travel Page "My home"
- jverstri and FrodovonTrapp are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "My home"
- Wrote a Review Bicycling along the canals in Mol Things to Do
- Commented on Karolina01's profile page
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "RE: Roma tips, anyone??"
updated their Personal Page "Waterworld - my own bathsuit special..."
Top 5 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Finland Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Mol Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Switzerland Intro, 1 photo