The Gambia Off The Beaten Path Tips by johanl
The Gambia Off The Beaten Path: 34 reviews and 51 photos
near the border with Senegal
get into the backland to Georgetown. The roads are in a terrible condition. Make sure your car is in a good condition. It takes a lot of time to get from one place to the other. Make sure not to drive after dark.
More Reviews (21)
- See All Malaria and mosquito
- See All SENEGAL
- See All FRIENDLY PEOPLE
- See All Visit a local family
- See All OFFICIAL TOURIST GUIDE
- See All KOLOLI AREA
johanl's Related Pages
The Gambia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The perfect winter sun destination?"
- "The Gambia"
- "NATURE OF THE GAMBIA: palm wine days"
- "The smiling coast"
- "Gambia , Beautiful Gambia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in The Gambia
- Hotels in The Gambia
- Transportation in The Gambia
- Nightlife in The Gambia
- Restaurants in The Gambia
- Shopping in The Gambia
- Warnings and Dangers in The Gambia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in The Gambia
- 25 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to The Gambia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in The Gambia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malawi Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kentucky Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- The Gambia Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Louis Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Windsor Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues