"MALAWI - THE WARMEST HEART OF AFRICA -" Top 5 Page for this destination Malawi by johanl
Malawi Travel Guide: 528 reviews and 1,258 photos
Being on a business trip to Zimbabwe, we decided to visit some friends who work for MSF (medecins sans frontieres) in Blantyre Malawi.
We had a great time visiting the country in a 4x4. We enjoyed the nature, fauna, flora and its people.
Thanks for visiting these pages.
If you want more information, contact me.
As we visited some friends in Blantyre, we pictured their daughter; Jessie, quite a few times.
Isn't she lovely??
Liwonde national park is situated close to Blantyre.
It is the most known park in Malawi.
Lots of game and great viewing while driving the car thru the park.
In the rainy season, some parts are closed for the public, unless you know the guards.
- Pros:Small country, lots to see and do
- Cons:1 week is too short
- In a nutshell:A must for every Africa lover.
A view at the pools. The local guys will take your stuff and guard your car at the parking lot for a few kwatcha. more travel advice
At Mount Mulanje it is great to swim and relax. For the brave amongst us, they can make a hike to the top in 2... more travel advice
- See All MALARIA
- See All MISSIONARY GRAVES
- See All MOVING BOATS
- See All SCHOOL'S OUT
johanl's Related Pages
Malawi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALAWI - THE WARMEST HEART OF AFRICA -"
- "Malawi, the warm heart of Africa"
- "Malawi - The Warm Heart Of Africa"
- "Malawi...the "warm heart of Africa!""
- "Beautiful Lake Malawi"
- "Travelling through Malawi"
- "Safari days 12 - 16"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malawi
- Hotels in Malawi
- Transportation in Malawi
- Nightlife in Malawi
- Restaurants in Malawi
- Shopping in Malawi
- Warnings and Dangers in Malawi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malawi
- 65 Reviews
- 108 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Malawi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malawi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malawi Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kentucky Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- The Gambia Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Louis Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Windsor Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues