"SIMON'S TOWN and BOULDERS PINGUINS" Simon's Town by johanl
Simon's Town Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 258 photos
Simons town is a little town, stroll around, go to the harbour and have a cold drink and some excellent seafood. Try the salty seedog in the harbor.
Nearby is BOULDERS beach. Go and have a look at the pinguins.
You can get quite close and see these lovely and cute creatures.
- Pros:quite little town
- Cons:gets very hot in the sun
- In a nutshell:nice place to have lunch
Written May 9, 2016
Simonstown and Boulders
Written Jan 25, 2004
SIMON'S TOWN & HARBOR
johanl's Related Pages
Simon's Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Penguins & the Cape of Good Hope"
- "A Victorian architectural gem with added penguins!"
- "Penguin Paradise at the Cape Peninsula"
- "Boulders Beach, the habitat of the "pikkewyne""
- "Simon´s Town."
- "Our stay in Simons Town"
- "Boulders Beach Penguin Colony"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Simon's Town
- Hotels in Simon's Town
- Transportation in Simon's Town
- Restaurants in Simon's Town
- Shopping in Simon's Town
- Warnings and Dangers in Simon's Town
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Simon's Town
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Simon's Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Simon's Town
Photos in Simon's TownSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malawi Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kentucky Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- The Gambia Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Louis Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Windsor Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues