"Bird watching and hiking in TSITSIKAMMA" Stormsrivier by johanl
Stormsrivier Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 23 photos
A beautiful resort at the Atlantic ocean with lots of possibilites to hike and a good restaurant; Do go to the suspension bridge and cross the water. Go to the caves too.
- Pros:Greazt nazture reserve
- Cons:the rain
- In a nutshell:great place for oudoor activities
Hike to the suspension bridge and caves which are about 3 kms from the lodges. more travel advice
johanl's Related Pages
Stormsrivier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The garden route in the mist and rain."
- "Bird watching and hiking in TSITSIKAMMA"
- "One of my favorite places along the Garden Route"
- "Beautiful Stormsrivier"
- "Stormsrivier, Tsitsikamma National Park"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Stormsrivier
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Stormsrivier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stormsrivier
Photos in StormsrivierSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malawi Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kentucky Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- The Gambia Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Louis Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Windsor Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues