"SUN SAND AND BEACH" Kololi by johanl
Kololi Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 47 photos
The Kololi area and further south towards Ghana town have lovely beaches. Around the Kololi area lots of beaches are almost gone because of the Atlantic waves hitting the beach and causing damages. So it is a good idea to leave the -too crowded Kololi beach area and hotel- and go more south towards Ghanatown and paradise Beach. There, the beach is very nice, unspoiled and quiet. One can enjoy walking for hours and have a drink from time to time in one of the little cabana's.
Always wear shoes (plastic) when walking on the beach and beware of the dangerous currents and huge waves.
- Pros:lovely sunshine - unspoilt beaches
- In a nutshell:the lplace to be for sunlovers
Enjoy the local food (rice and chicken are on every menu). You will find a lot of Lebanese and Chinese restaurants. Most... more travel advice
johanl's Related Pages
Kololi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gambia's Changing Faces"
- "THE GAMBIA_THE BEST"
- "The Tourist Coast"
- "The Gambian Paradise - Kololi"
- "SUN SAND AND BEACH"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kololi
- Hotels in Kololi
- Nightlife in Kololi
- Restaurants in Kololi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kololi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kololi
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kololi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kololi
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malawi Intro, 65 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kentucky Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- The Gambia Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Louis Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Windsor Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues