My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Bylandorsea's Profile Photo
Bylandorsea Apr 15, 2016 at 9:58 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'E Visa to India'. You've been a huge help.

loose_motion May 20, 2016 at 4:43 PM

So , are you going with a visa before departure or planning on a stamp upon landing ? Happy Travels either way :)

Donna_in_India Feb 7, 2016 at 4:13 AM

Happy birthday! Hope all is well....how have you been?

loose_motion Mar 18, 2016 at 6:21 PM

Oh my gawd. Didnt think you'd be sending me a Happy BD here so didnt bother to check !!! I havnt been around for ages . Infact , I hardly ever come here . I need to put up some new pics and new pages to get myself motivated to start coming back again .....maybe in the coming months :) .

Infact , I just came back from a 3 day trip to Delhi . It was a quick IN-OUT trip and I spent over two and a half days on the plane for those 3 days in Delhi .

And , thanks a ton for your wishes . I feel so bad for replying a month and a half late ! Geez :(

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Donna_in_India Apr 4, 2016 at 12:20 AM

Hiii! So great to hear from you! Wow, can't believe you had such a quick trip. I used to travel back and forth in a week but can't imagine for 3 days. Hope you had a great time. We just got back about 36 hours ago from over 2 weeks in Mumbai, Goa, & Ahmedabad. Now, I'm up at 2 a.m. suffering from jet lag. Ugh!!

LivingStone19 Apr 9, 2015 at 11:17 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Summer visit '. You've been a huge help.

Donna_in_India Mar 9, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hey....see you are off to Bermuda. Have a great time!! I was considering heading back there in June. Love the beaches.

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Donna_in_India Mar 9, 2014 at 11:15 AM

No plans now. :-( Had to cancel our India trip in Feb - think I may have told you. Work has really gotten in the way of traveling!

loose_motion Mar 9, 2014 at 11:23 PM

What a bummer !!!!! I get just 3 weeks/year too . Its just not enough !!!!! We should all just focus on winning the lottery and get work out of the way

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Feb 7, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Happy Birthday, have a great day:)

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Feb 7, 2014 at 4:46 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Donna_in_India Jan 9, 2014 at 3:00 AM

Hiiii!! Saw you were online. Sorry I missed you. How are you? Where are you?

Donna_in_India Feb 28, 2013 at 4:29 PM

How have you been??!! Hope all is well. Drop me a line and let me know what's going on!

loose_motion Mar 3, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Dropped you an email . :) Kasha's so grown up . Looks so adorable in her oversized red shades :)

kharmencita's Profile Photo
kharmencita Feb 7, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Happy Birthday, Greetings from Germany.

Donna_in_India Apr 28, 2011 at 3:38 AM

Hi Sameer - saw your questions on the forum. How are you?? Have been wondering where you were! Hope all is well.