"Welcome to loose_motion's HomePage" loose_motion's Profile

So much to see .....so little time .
One of my all time favourite places is McLeod Ganj in Himachal Pradesh , India . The Tibetian and Buddhist influence there is intoxicating .

Delhi is where I've started my VT journey . My delhi page alongwith what to do , tells you what tourists generally miss out on.
My Singapore page , which is my latest entry here will be helpful for firsttime travellers as well as people who havnt been to the island in a while . It covers areas that people dont usually go to while in Singapore.

If you like to walk on the beaten track .......we could take a step together.

• Intro Written Apr 24, 2002

Mar 9, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hey....see you are off to Bermuda. Have a great time!! I was considering heading back there in June. Love the beaches.

Mar 9, 2014 at 11:15 AM

No plans now. :-( Had to cancel our India trip in Feb - think I may have told you. Work has really gotten in the way of traveling!

• loose_motion's Profile Photo
      Mar 9, 2014 at 11:23 PM

What a bummer !!!!! I get just 3 weeks/year too . Its just not enough !!!!! We should all just focus on winning the lottery and get work out of the way

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Happy Birthday, have a great day:)

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2014 at 4:46 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Jan 9, 2014 at 3:00 AM

Hiiii!! Saw you were online. Sorry I missed you. How are you? Where are you?

Feb 28, 2013 at 4:29 PM

How have you been??!! Hope all is well. Drop me a line and let me know what's going on!

• loose_motion's Profile Photo
      Mar 3, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Dropped you an email . :) Kasha's so grown up . Looks so adorable in her oversized red shades :)

• kharmencita's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Happy Birthday, Greetings from Germany.

Apr 28, 2011 at 3:38 AM

Hi Sameer - saw your questions on the forum. How are you?? Have been wondering where you were! Hope all is well.

• Asha13's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2011 at 4:38 PM

Yello!!! Happy Birthday! Sorry that I dropped off the earth for a bit - will try to keep in touch a little more in the future. I hope that you are well and 'getting out there'! Regards, Asha.

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2010 at 11:09 PM

I saw you on Donnas page. A most unusual name! Marg

• jethanand's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2008 at 6:27 AM

It has been a while and a lot mustve changed since. Now I have no relatives in ND. If I go to ND this time it will be a stop-over en-route Rajasthan or Agra or Amritsar or Varanasi.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
loose_motion's Profile Photo

loose_motion

“Thats me !”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.