"I live here" Bicester by simonbuckle3
Bicester Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 16 photos
A medium sized town ten miles north east of Oxford. Years ago it used to be famous for it's cattle and sheep markets but now it is an average town except we do have Bicester village retail outlet centre
The centre is a major tourist attraction consisting of about 100 designer outlet shops offering reduced prices on all goods they sell. We have parking for about 2000 cars and if you want to come by train a minibus shuttle runs from bicester north station direct to the centre every half hour.
simonbuckle3's Related Pages
Bicester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heart of the Cotswolds."
- "The Fort of The Warriors"
- "Bicester Village"
- "I live here"
- "Get branded in Bicester Village!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bicester
- Hotels in Bicester
- Transportation in Bicester
- Nightlife in Bicester
- Restaurants in Bicester
- Shopping in Bicester
- Warnings and Dangers in Bicester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bicester
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bicester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bicester
Top 5 Pages
- Saint Agnes Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 12 travelogues
- Bulgaria Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sandown Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue