"Jiayuguan" Jiayuguan by xiaomei
Jiayuguan Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 122 photos
Jiayuguan is the currently the neatest, cleanest and most well developed small town I encounterd in my northwestern China trip. It has won prizes for many years for being so well-developed among so many small towns in China.
I remembered that the city started around 1965 and is mainly an immigrant town, i.e. Chinese people from places like Hebei, Lanzhou, or Tianjin come over here to settle down and live and work here.
The town started off as an industrial town.
xiaomei's Related Pages
Jiayuguan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jiayuguan - The most westerly great wall pass"
- "Jiayuguan Pass"
- "End of the wall?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jiayuguan
- Hotels in Jiayuguan
- Transportation in Jiayuguan
- Nightlife in Jiayuguan
- Restaurants in Jiayuguan
- Shopping in Jiayuguan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jiayuguan
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Jiayuguan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jiayuguan
Top 5 Pages
- Chengdu Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lhasa Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Urumqi Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Berlin Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Huashan Intro, 1 review, 1 photo