"My secondary School was in Moers" Moers by whvcebu
Moers Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 9 photos
.... dates back to the Romans, who founded this camp in Moers-Asberg around 80 B.C. It was established by Drusus, the step son of King Augustus.
A border (no longer respected) developed on the left embankment of the Rhein called Limes. This camp was eventually abandoned around 83-85 A..D.
The oldest part of the residential tower in Moers dates back to the year 12 AD and in 1186 the first ime it was mentioned about the Couns of Moers.
whvcebu's Related Pages
Moers Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Moers
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Moers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moers
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Duisburg Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Berlin Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Makati Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krefeld Intro, 5 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xanten Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Homburg vor der Höhe Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Beja Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues