"Visting Eastern Visayas" Calbayog City by whvcebu
Calbayog City Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 51 photos
This beautiful s-shaped bridge, which crosses another small island in the sea, is approximately 30 years old and connects the islands of Leyte and Samar. It is one of the longest bridges in Asia.
A trip from Manila to Tacloban by car is certainly a long stretch of sightseeing.
whvcebu's Related Pages
Calbayog City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There's No Place like Home!!!"
- "we travel calbayog now april11 2007"
- "Calbayog, Province of Samar"
- "Visting Eastern Visayas"
- "Calbayog City"
- "ATTRACTIONS IN CALBAYOG WORTH EXPLORING"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calbayog City
- Hotels in Calbayog City
- Transportation in Calbayog City
- Nightlife in Calbayog City
- Restaurants in Calbayog City
- Warnings and Dangers in Calbayog City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calbayog City
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Calbayog City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calbayog City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Duisburg Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Berlin Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Makati Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krefeld Intro, 5 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Homburg vor der Höhe Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xanten Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beja Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues