"Tribes go Wild in Famous Kalibo in January" Kalibo by whvcebu
Kalibo Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 195 photos
A week long festival in the Province of Aklan is the highlight of events in the province during the month of January, it is known throughout the world as the Kalibo Ati-Atihan Festival and to give you a glimpse of the history and origin, this traditional fiesta is dedicated to the celebration of the Feast of the Santo Niño or the Holy Infant Jesus.
whvcebu's Related Pages
Kalibo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Kalibo!"
- "Home of the Ati-Atihan Festival."
- "Literally a flying visit."
- "Kalibo, Province of Aklan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalibo
- Hotels in Kalibo
- Transportation in Kalibo
- Nightlife in Kalibo
- Restaurants in Kalibo
- Shopping in Kalibo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kalibo
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Kalibo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalibo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Duisburg Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Berlin Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Makati Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krefeld Intro, 5 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Homburg vor der Höhe Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xanten Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beja Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (18)
Latest Kalibo hotel reviews
- Sampaguita Gardens
- 22 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 7, 2013