"Wuppertal - Home of the World Famous Schwebebahn" Wuppertal by whvcebu
Wuppertal Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 165 photos
The Schwebebahn, a Hanging Monorail Tram, was built more than 100 years ago.
The cars, in which the emperor of Germany inaugerated this new public utility at that time are still operating on demand.
A truly majestic building is the City Hall
Conveniently located in walking distance to main train station and Schwebebahn station "Hauptbahnhof" this mall is a... more travel advice
whvcebu's Related Pages
Wuppertal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hanging around the Wuppertal"
- "Wuppertal - Ugly lovely town"
- "Hanging trains in Wuppertal"
- "Trains , a zoo , history , icecream.."
- "Wuppertal - Home of the World Famous Schwebebahn"
- "The Simpsons monorail was better"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wuppertal
- Hotels in Wuppertal
- Transportation in Wuppertal
- Nightlife in Wuppertal
- Restaurants in Wuppertal
- Shopping in Wuppertal
- Warnings and Dangers in Wuppertal
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wuppertal
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Wuppertal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wuppertal
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Duisburg Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angeles City Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Berlin Intro, 18 reviews, 24 photos
- Makati Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krefeld Intro, 5 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Xanten Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Homburg vor der Höhe Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Beja Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues