"GEISHA from the BLOCK!" Vallejo by Geisha_Girl
Vallejo Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 88 photos
I grew up in the suburbia community of Vallejo, CA. It's a 45 minute drive from San Franciso and seemed like such a world away.
So many happy childhood memories there that formed me into the person I am today. Those were the days when we were allowed to be children. It was perfectly okay.
Our parents knew we were safe during our walks to school. The only time we would stay indoors is if there was a downpour. The days seemed longer and the nights came too soon.
It was a time when you knew all your neighbors and weren't cooped up indoors fiddling with a joystick or a digital cable box.
Nature was our entertainment.......so was Dodge Ball...and Kick ball.......and Drive-In theaters......and hanging out under the trees on Saturday afternoon with your friends..........and truly HAPPY HALLOWEENS when children were allowed to enjoy the spookful night...and feel safe.
This was one of my "Halloween Nights of Revelry." Probably 3 years old here......and still into making such a *fashion statement* with my outfits (check out those stylin' shoes!)
Family Christmas. It's the event I look forward to the most! The house is always filled with Mom's cooking, Dad's cleaning, the Grandkids playing, and us siblings belly-aching laughter.
Our family tree is growing constantly. So much that the Christmas presents can no longer fit just under the tree!!
These are my pride and joy. My little "rugrats." My brothers and sister created some gorgeous and WACKY offspring.
I guess all that wackiness just runs in the family.......
Amidst all the merriment and chaos, this little one finds contentment in her own little corner. Who needs prime rib of... more travel advice
They've got the look........the attitude.........they know how to "strike a pose"........and now they have the outfits! more travel advice
Geisha_Girl's Related Pages
Vallejo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GEISHA from the BLOCK!"
- "Vallejo - Navy Town and Former State Capital"
- "Vallejo, California"
- "One of the Bustling Areas of East Bay"
- "Home of Marine World"
- "kuyadin's new Vallejo Page"
- "Vallejo Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vallejo
- Hotels in Vallejo
- Transportation in Vallejo
- Restaurants in Vallejo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vallejo
- 19 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Vallejo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vallejo
Photos in VallejoSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 194 reviews, 224 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 58 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Île Saint-Barthélemy Intro, 13 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yountville Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanna Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos