"Tiburon: The Sacred Rock" Tiburon by Geisha_Girl
Tiburon Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 21 photos
Tiburon is a small harbor town located right across the bay from San Francisco. Just a quick hop over the Golden Gate Bridge and you're there! Careful you don't miss your exit though! Some of the most expensive real estate in the Bay area is located right in this small town.
Quaint little shops and restaurants encompass the entire downtown area of Tiburon. You probably have some of the best views of the "City by the Bay" from one of the outdoor cafes. "GUAYAMAS" is one of my favorite spots for chillin' and people-watching. Plant yourself on a table al fresco, grab a pitcher of margaritas, and call it a day!
Geisha_Girl's Related Pages
Tiburon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "lewarren's new Tiburon Page"
- "A great place to spend a few hours"
- "Tiburon: The Sacred Rock"
- "Tiburon - yet another great find!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tiburon
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tiburon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tiburon
Photos in TiburonSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 194 reviews, 224 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 58 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Île Saint-Barthélemy Intro, 13 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yountville Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanna Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos