"San Francisco: Why this heart never leaves" Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco by Geisha_Girl

San Francisco Travel Guide: 9,131 reviews and 19,421 photos

I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. As soon as I was legally able to, I headed out of town and tried my stint at various major cities around the country. LA, Honolulu, New York........but wherever I tried to establish my roots, I always found myself coming back to this charming city.

Nothing compares to home. If the beatnik Kerouac followers, the Deadheads, and Tony Bennett can chant its praise.....then this place isn't bad at all.

Fantasy Road Trip: Around the World on a Harley !

There's nothing like straddling up on an IRON HORSE that will whisk me away to some far off lands.........

Someday........

Did I mention I LOVE Bulldogs?

• Pros:San Francisco is the Golden Gateway to the Pacific!
  • Cons:......but it's so far away from Paris!
  • In a nutshell:The charm,cultural diversity, and beautiful skyline will make you want to come back for more.....
  • Intro Updated Jul 26, 2004

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Lovely San Francisco travel page with great photographs! The city is high on our list of cities to visit in the near future. Thanks for your visit to our Italy travel page. ~ho & pang

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2010 at 8:27 AM

You have most certainly been living your life to the fullest! Lovely page here and I enjoyed the tour!

• mesoblonda's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2009 at 9:31 AM

As far as wraps go, I was opting for something that can be LICKED off! Saving the latex stuff for after midnight... ;) Hope to see you, even if only for a conservative glass of vino.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2008 at 5:53 AM

Packing those BOOTS so I can work them :) See you next week girlie!

• Guantanamera's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2008 at 7:41 PM

"Im getting weighed down with all this information.. Safe sex doesn't mean no sex, it just means use your imagination"

• Johnny_CA's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2007 at 11:37 AM

unlike sexy betty blue, my dasha is aging. her temper flared up last night and she began to overheat. :( so she's with the car doctor now getting some much needed work done!

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2007 at 9:18 PM

Uh oh, ... guess I got a lot of splainin' to do! I kinda made a small mess while you were gone, almost like when Musashi was a pup on the carpet. Wow, I can't see your birthday any more as I'm being blinded by a mysterious powerful glow!

• Oct 15, 2006 at 1:10 PM

lovely page! Nikos

• ivanab's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2006 at 7:59 AM

I loved your SF pages...it's easy to see you're taking the most of life. And it's really rare to find therse days...greetings

• Sep 19, 2006 at 10:51 PM

its mushy's birthday tomorrow? dang!!! give him an extra big cuddle from me ok? that elmo toy looks hell cool btw! i gotta get one!

Geisha_Girl

“If you always heed the fears of others, you will never end up doing anything different”

Badges & Stats in San Francisco

Have you been to San Francisco?

Latest Activity in San Francisco