"Moshi in Motion" Top 5 Page for this destination Moshi by Geisha_Girl
Moshi Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 101 photos
About 200,000 people live in the town of Moshi, which is situated along the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The resident Chagga Tribe is the largest ethnic group in this Kilimanjaro area.
Moshi literally means, smoke, and Moshi Town was recently declared the "cleanest town in the country of Tanzania."
By the end of the night, we were all drenched in sweat from such an exhilarating rush of adrenaline from the... more travel advice
Every night the Honey Badger Centre offers live bands who perform traditional Tanzanian beats and dancers who accompany... more travel advice
Geisha_Girl's Related Pages
Moshi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Moshi...in the shadow of Kilimanjaro"
- "At the Base of Kilimanjaro"
- "Moshi - The hustle and bustle at the base of Kili"
- "Moshi in Motion"
- "Moshi, A quiet town below a stunning Volcano"
- "Moshi, in the Shadow of Kilimanjaro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moshi
- Hotels in Moshi
- Transportation in Moshi
- Nightlife in Moshi
- Restaurants in Moshi
- Shopping in Moshi
- Warnings and Dangers in Moshi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moshi
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Moshi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moshi
Photos in MoshiSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 194 reviews, 224 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 58 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Île Saint-Barthélemy Intro, 13 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yountville Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanna Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos