"New Caledonia: Classic French with an Exotic Twist" Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa by Geisha_Girl
Nouméa Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 147 photos
It served as our "home base" during our 2 week travels through this magnificent country.
Noumea is surrounded by a spectacular lagoon and several smaller islands that are easily accessible by boat.
Rich in arts and culture (and tres FRENCH!), it seems obvious that it serves as the tourist capital of New Caledonia
.....But only purchase those which can fit in your luggage! (However, shipping is available) more travel advice
The Artifact Gallery housed one of the widest range of unique traditional artifacts and handcrafts from Papua New Guinea... more travel advice
Geisha_Girl's Related Pages
Nouméa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Noumea: The Paris of the South Pacific"
- "Noumea - "Paris of the Pacific"."
- "Noumea, la joie de vivre"
- "New Caledonia: Classic French with an Exotic Twist"
- "A Taste of France in the South Pacific"
- "A little slice of France in the South Pacific!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nouméa
- Hotels in Nouméa
- Transportation in Nouméa
- Nightlife in Nouméa
- Restaurants in Nouméa
- Shopping in Nouméa
- Warnings and Dangers in Nouméa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nouméa
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Nouméa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nouméa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 194 reviews, 224 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 58 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Île Saint-Barthélemy Intro, 13 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yountville Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanna Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos