"A Lovely Town" Top 5 Page for this destination Baeza by Dumpling
Baeza Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 164 photos
The cathedral dominates the Plaza de Santa Maria. The Fuente de Santa Maria can be seen centre right. more travel advice
This church was one of the last in Spain, and one of the very few in Andalucía, to be built in the Romanesque style. more travel advice
Dumpling's Related Pages
Baeza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baeza, protected by UNESCO"
- "Baeza - handsome Renaissance city"
- "Baeza - a Renaissance gem"
- "A Lovely Town"
- "Beautiful old town"
- "Bustling Baeza..........Jaen's well-kept secret"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baeza
- Hotels in Baeza
- Transportation in Baeza
- Restaurants in Baeza
- Warnings and Dangers in Baeza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baeza
- 9 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Baeza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baeza
Photos in BaezaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baeza Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Úbeda Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Saint-Léger-sur-Dheune Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Rochefort-en-Terre Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Stribro Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Antequera Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Bergues Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Telc Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Sierra de Cazorla 1 review, 3 photos