"Steilacoom" Steilacoom by Don_Camilo
Steilacoom Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 23 photos
Founded by Lafayette Balch, a Maine sea captain, Steilacoom began as a bustling frontier seaport on Puget Sound. It was the seat of Pierce County and a leading candidate for the site of the territorial capitol. This past has been preserved in the village of today.
Established as a National Historic District in 1974, Steilacoom has 32 buildings and sites listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
Don_Camilo's Related Pages
Steilacoom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunsets from Chambers Bay Park"
- "falicia2000's new Steilacoom Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Steilacoom
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Steilacoom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Steilacoom
Photos in SteilacoomSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Alki Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Royal City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Zürich Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sankt Gallen Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Biel 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Grenoble Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Lyon Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Tours Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos