Amsterdam Hotel Tips by seamandrew
Amsterdam Hotels: 292,113 reviews and 1,232 photos
Prinsengracht Hotel on the Prinsengracht.
The Prinsengracht Hotel is situated on one of the most charming canals in the heart of Amsterdam. Centraal Station, Leidseplein, Dam Square and the famous museums, theatres, cinemas and shopping streets are all within walking distance. It certainly made for a convenient location.
Unique Qualities: This three star hotel offered us a great room. We reserved a room with a view of the canal and boy, what a view.. The first picture on this page is from our window. The rooms were brightly lit with great big windows. Breakfast was included in the room price and it was very satisfying! They had a small cozy garden to sit in and enjoy some fresh air. The staff was very polite and very attentive to our needs. I will definitely go back on my next trip to Amsterdam!
Address: Prinsengracht 1015 1017 KN Amsterdam
Price Comparison: about average
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 011 31 20 623 77 79
More Reviews (24)
- See All Holland as a whole!
- See All Trams of Amsterdam
- When in Amsterdam, be wary of...
- See All NOT my favorite...... Rancho...
- See All Begijnhof (Beguinage in English)
seamandrew's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 25 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (26)
Read real reviews about Amsterdam Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 93 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 78 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Region Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hobart Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gmunden Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Rijksmuseum- 215 Reviews, 366 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 243 Reviews, 259 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 197 Reviews, 321 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 168 Reviews, 182 Photos
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 151 Reviews, 181 Photos
- Coffee (Cannabis) shops- 126 Reviews, 141 Photos
- Dam Square- 93 Reviews, 174 Photos
- Canals- 83 Reviews, 173 Photos
- Koninklijk Paleis - Royal Palace- 94 Reviews, 146 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 97 Reviews, 136 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do