"Seamandrew's Bregenz page" Bregenz by seamandrew
Bregenz Travel Guide: 163 reviews and 449 photos
Aside from being the largest town in Vorarlberg (Austria's western most province), I suppose Bregenz's largest attraction is their stage on the lake. The lake is the famous Bodensee. One of Europe's largest lakes, it is surrounded by Austria, Switzerland, and Germany. Bregenz is a must see city while travelling through this area.
- Pros:Great place to get away from it all while still being in a city surrounding.
- Cons:A bit on the pricier side (probably because it's so close to Switzerland).
seamandrew's Related Pages
Bregenz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Opera in Bregenz"
- "BEAUTIFUL BREGENZ!"
- "My Bregenz-Home Sweet Home"
- "Bregenz: a fantastic town on the Lake Constance"
- "Bregenz - How to fall in love with a city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bregenz
- Hotels in Bregenz
- Transportation in Bregenz
- Nightlife in Bregenz
- Restaurants in Bregenz
- Shopping in Bregenz
- Warnings and Dangers in Bregenz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bregenz
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Bregenz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bregenz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 93 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 78 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Region Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hobart Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gmunden Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos