"Seamandrew's Maui Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Maui by seamandrew
Maui Travel Guide: 1,886 reviews and 5,612 photos
When I was told that after going to Maui, I would think of anything and everything that I could possibly do to make a living there, I scoffed at the idea. Who would consider the notion of dropping everything and moving to that tiny state out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Well, I must say that after visitng, I wish nothing more than to spend the rest of my life there. You might ask, "Could it possibly be that beautiful?" The answer, "Oh God, YES!"
Maui was by definition breathtaking. There wasn't a beach, forest, or hill that left you dumbfounded. It was the kind of natural beauty that you see on TV or in a movie, but you never grasp how amazing it is on that flat screen. Seeing it in person, surrounded by it on all four sides was just awe inspiring.
By now I must have used up every extreme adjective for beautiful, but unfortunately no one word can describe this island paradise. There is a local saying, Maui No Ka Oi, which means Maui is the best. Perhaps that's the simplest, yet most precise thing you can say. Please read on into my various tips. My wife and I have tried to provide as much factual data in conjunction with anecdotal information to try to encompass all the beauty and wonder of Maui. Have fun and be sure to have your credit card handy. You will most likely want to buy a ticket after seeing all the wonderful pictures. Aloha!
- Pros:World's most beautiful beaches, volcanoes, lush forests, amazing marine life.
- Cons:Expensive beyond belief, speed limits too slow!
- In a nutshell:Paradise = Maui
The SeaWatch Restaurant is arguably Maui's finest restaurant. With immaculate service, and dishes to tantalize your... more travel advice
When we visited Lorraine's little shop up in Kahakuloa Village, we stepped into the backyard porch and decided to take... more travel advice
- See All Wailea Beach
- See All The Trilogy Catamarrans
- See All The best of Wailea
- See All Driving along Route 31
seamandrew's Related Pages
Maui Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seamandrew's Maui Page"
- "whitneyone's Maui"
- "Visiting the Valley Isle"
- "Magnificent Maui"
- "Aloha Nui Loa...Fondest Regards...Much Love"
- "Visiting Hawaii's Valley Island: Maui"
- "The injured travelers guide to Maui"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maui
- Hotels in Maui
- Transportation in Maui
- Nightlife in Maui
- Restaurants in Maui
- Shopping in Maui
- Warnings and Dangers in Maui
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maui
- 78 Reviews
- 119 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Maui?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maui
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 93 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 78 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Region Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hobart Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gmunden Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos