"Seamandrew's Copenhagen Page" Copenhagen by seamandrew

Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,916 reviews and 9,862 photos

Copenhagen...... Ah, this was just one of those places that you fall in love with immediately. My wife and I were in Copenhagen for only 5 days and we fell in love with the city. During our visit, we were fascinated by beautiful architecture, great food, gorgeous people, superb fashion, lovely stores, top of the line accommodations, and lots of exercise. The one bad thing that we experienced during our trip was the inclimate weather. We saw the blue of the sky once during the 5 days. I occasionally advise single people to go somewhere to find a great looking significant others (see San Francisco page), this was one of those places. Whether you're looking for a place to relax, a place to soak in some art and culture, or just great food....then Copenhagen is the place to be. It's definitely one of the gems of Europe!

• Last visit to Copenhagen: May 2001
  • Intro Updated Sep 20, 2005

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2005 at 3:49 PM

a lovely page and great pics, Drew ! Copenhagen is such a wonderful place !

• starship's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 7:08 AM

Good page! Definitely a must see city!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2003 at 8:51 PM

I agree with you on Danish Designers.. love their furniture. The little Mermaid statue is so well known ... Some interesting observations of this city. Nothing wrong with window shopping...lol

• Kristina1701's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2003 at 12:00 PM

nice page, hope to visit denmark again one day

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2003 at 3:40 PM

Drew, nice page with brilliant photos. Copenhagen is still on my "Must-Visit" list ...

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2003 at 9:42 AM

great pictures and tips, though the one of the many beautiful women comes too late for me, I picked one from another country with lots of beautiful girls;

• sue-hellen's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2003 at 1:11 PM

Love your picture of Nyhavn.

• Amitu's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2003 at 11:21 AM

Great page..I will keep in mind about the beautiful women tip (Lol)

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2003 at 4:26 AM

Great page! I didn't know Copenhagen is so beautiful! Thanks for the tip! The coloured houses look so picturesque!

• Ken_Weaver's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2003 at 8:25 PM

I agree, Copenhagen is a city you can fall in love with!

seamandrew

“The world is a book, those who do not travel read only a page.”

Badges & Stats in Copenhagen

Have you been to Copenhagen?

Latest Activity in Copenhagen