"Seamandrew's Port Lucaya Page" Lucaya by seamandrew
Lucaya Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 178 photos
I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean that took us to Nassau and Freeport (instead of Coco Cay). The natural beauty of the Bahamas was unrivaled. The beaches were stunning and the sea life was great! You must go snorkeling and Jet-skiing! As for Nassau and Freeport, I didn't care much for the towns. To their credit, I visited just after Hurricane Michelle unleashed her fury on the islands. That's why we went to Freeport instead of Coco Cay. The Atlantis resort looked really nice from the outside but I didn't visit.
seamandrew's Related Pages
Lucaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Lucaya"
- "Tourist Destination East of Freeport"
- "Parents 25th Wedding Anniv."
- "2002 Trip Part 10 A Rough Trip to Lucaya March 6th"
- "Freeport, Lucaya, Bahamas-Cruise Port"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lucaya
- Hotels in Lucaya
- Transportation in Lucaya
- Nightlife in Lucaya
- Restaurants in Lucaya
- Shopping in Lucaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Lucaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lucaya
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Lucaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lucaya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 93 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maui Intro, 78 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 34 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Region Intro, 30 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hobart Intro, 26 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gmunden Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 20 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos